Saturday, March 27, 2010

Venue Spotlight: Pedretti’s Party Barn



I recently had the pleasure of interviewing John Pedretti of Pedretti’s Party Barn. It’s one of the fabulous rural barn venues we have available for events in south-central Wisconsin.  I love barn weddings!  Pedretti's Party Barn is located in a working farm!

The Pedrettis, originally from the area, converted the original barn to a lovely event venue.  The barn was built in the 1920’s on a ridge overlooking beautiful rural valleys.  They also maintain a picturesque vineyard that’s available for walking and is a gorgeous setting for photographs.  Their six mules are a fun diversion for guests-especially the kiddos!

They mostly host weddings, but they have experience with a myriad of celebrations including birthday parties, prom and a Farm Breeding Association luncheon with representatives from 27 nations!
The barn itself has laminated floors (better for dancing than a rustic barn floor!), original wagon wheel chandeliers and a 30’ by 60’ outdoor deck with a fabulous view!  Inside the barn, they’ve included a DJ balcony overlooking the dance floor.

They keep a clearing mowed for outdoor weddings with a 6 ft path.

Because they only host one function per weekend, they’re very generous with the set-up and take-down time.  They allow guests to start decorating Wednesday and they have through Monday to complete clean-up!

I can’t wait to work at this gorgeous unique venue
So, here are some specs!

Location E5594 County Rd., Viroqua WI  54665 Between Westby and Viroqua.  (About 2.5 hours west of Madison)
E-mail: juniebelle at mwt.net
Capacity: 200 in the barn is lovely, but it can hold a maximum of 350.  There’s also plenty of space available for setting up event tents outside.
Parking: Large gravel parking lot
Seating: 1200 white chairs available on site
Price: Barn rental is $600,  Outside $100 (Includes chairs for outside)


Many thanks to Rebecca Eby of Studio Noveau for providing these photographs!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a place to have my wedding and dont want the same "cookie cutter" hotel, or hall. I wanted it to be within 30 min. of home (Ontario) too!! I just came across these photos of Pedretti’s Party Barn, and I LOVE IT!!! This is everything I wanted! I will be contacting them right away to reserve my date!! Thanks So Much! This place is a diamond in the ruff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've found a good match! Please let me know if you need any more help with your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback! Please leave me a comment.

Recent Comments